Re: Sable - A code free tool for creating RPG's (New beta features video)

Morning everyone,

Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions around a new player/non active player feature.  , As ever I can’t make any promises, but I’ll definitely have a little play around with a few different ideas and see what works well and should be able  to come up with an effective solution. I’ll answer a couple of posts directly below:
@R-D-Productions, thanks for the positive comments, really pleased you are looking forward to both Sable and our first game title too,  it’s great to see people still so interested in the project.
@ Dragons, regarding teaser trailers, or just trailers in general, the game design team do intend to put out a few videos about the game as its development evolves. We don’t have specific dates yet for when those videos will be made and put out, but as soon as they are either myself or one of the game design team will be sure to post them here.

Paul Lemm