Re: The Sun Realms Universe (Text To Speech Series)

I want to start making these TTS skits again. The last ones I made were with GoAnimate, like this one:

https://lbry.tv/@Orinks:7/so-you-want-t … d-person:7

I wish someone can produce a guide, as basic as this is just because I've never really dabbled with multitrack audio all that much, and when I did do so I was learning as I went, E.G. Eurofly ground and tower files.