Re: tips on steering in sequence storm

yes, that' s correct. You will also want to change your steering sensitivity to about 3 in settings>keyboard buttons. The way I do it is usually by the beeps. Since the creation of this topic, the process has slightly changed. The way I do it is, if you have 1 or 2 beeps, steer in the same direction you first heard the barrier come from. If you hear 4 or 5 beeps, steer in the opposite direction. Remember, when you first heard the barrier, not the current direction when the beeps go off. And if it is 3 beeps, well you have to get lucky and guess, from my experience anyway. Also, there are some barriers that you must steer in a certain direction. I always steer to the left, but i know a few barriers where I had to steer right to get it to work. i hope all of these tips help you, they have helped me.