Re: Orna.

right now it is hard to do anything twice in a row on the IOS version but opening and closing stuff helps as does  alternating between stuff.

for example, with me, I use "Frost" a lot as a spell because it does such high damage.  so if I want to use it multiple times. I open the spell tab the first round, use it, then use it on the main tab, and then if I want to use it again, I have to open the spell tab again.

I didn't know opening and closing the same tab would work too, which might help when a villain only has a couple hp left  and despite my poor attack skill I can just whack them with my staff to finish them off.

also, be on the lookout for mimics. They are pathetically easy to kill, but they offer huge bonuses in terms of treasure, xp, and gold and all that nice stuff.

The annoying thing I'm having to deal with is I'm not very mobile and there aren't any shops close to me. I was out last night and got a monster from the bestiary (just a slime)  but normally there's just like 3 smiths well within my view but out of reach where I tend to be at home.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector