A Way For Learning Coordinate Planes

So, on the khanacademy, I learned about the coordinate planes, (basically, I only dipped my feet in the water to get an idea,) but their exercises are not very accessible in this topic.

Then I went to math is fun, tried to use OCR there, and still didn't have any better result. Though their explanation of the both site is good enough to understand the topic, I am really looking whether you guys know a place where I can do some exercises regarding this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector