Re: I'm having some problems about my future, please help

Hi.

Ask yourself a few questions like, 1. What is your interest: Organ or programming, in which thing will you be comfortable. 2. In which one of these you can do better and catch up new things faster. 3. Think that which will be beneficial for you. 4. If you want to pursue anyone of these as a career, then you should think are there any jobs available.
Hope I was able to help in some or the other (direct/indirect way)