Re: A concern over Facebook's new privacy policy for What'sApp Users.

Again as I said, I don't think the advantages of using a password manager outweigh the costs.  With mmy passwords written down, or stored in my head, I can log into any website, on any device, without also worrieing about my passwords  getting hacked. Could someone break into my house and steal my pc and thus have access to all of my data? Sure they can. But what are the mathematical odds of that happening, given that I have no important data that would increase the odds beyond the average joe. And even if it did happen, then I could recover from that easily. The most important passwords I store as text have a secondary authentication method that is required to log in, and the ones that don't get stored in my head.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : falcon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector