Re: The Synthizer Thread

The only db to scalar algorithm that exists is the one in the Python example.  You should only be converting DB to gain anyway.  before you ask, the reason Synthizer doesn't offer functions for it is because the FFI overhead is more expensive than just pasting the math.  You can grab the algorithms off Wikipedia for decibel, or from include/synthizer/math.hpp.  They're like 1 line, but I don't have them memorized because they're almost never useful in practice.  Specifically, does a -3db signal + a -3db signal clip? Who knows! Better convert to scalars and add them and then convert back to find out.

I will get to all the bugs when I can.  Please open tickets against the repository rather than reporting here.