Re: shadow rine, afterstori: there's a another ending?

tabalus wrote:

spoilers:

Hello! well, recently, I was able to complete the afterstori of shadow rine with the bigg ending. however, despite being an extremely happy ending, I suspect that there is something diferent, because he's name is bigg ending or something, not true when indicated in the main story. Is there a true ending to the after-story? and if exists, any tips? thanks!

sorry for my english a bit broken, it's not my main language

the end is an eternal legend ...