Re: Introducing an accessible graph viewr for the web

it might.  I just don't find it particularly intuitive or ergonomic to have to go switch contexts, if that makes sense?  It's not necessarily impossible to adjust to.

Have you considered a little bit of WebAudio?  Could easily play a tone when you wrap.  I'm not sure where else that might be applicable but it's easy enough to use, and would at least solve that problem.  There might be other applications for WebAudio here, for example indicating position in the list with pitch or something, but I'm not sure if they'd add anything.  That said, there was a reason Unspoken was so popular, even though it was a terrible hack that couldn't work properly because of NVDA limitations.