Re: bloodstorm returns!

Okay, first off, tunmi, I'm going to state a lot of things I think need to happen with you and your games.
Before I start, I want you all to know that I don't give a flying fuck what you all think of me after this post.
Rant started.
The thing is tunmi, you never stop posting things that are not important in general, like the last post you made here. No one cares about bs anymore, it's been down for a long time, then we have bts, the cross between blood storm and sbyw, and you know what? If people want to play a builder they can go to sbyw, building and fighting just doesn't go rite, and I don't give a fuck about your little sob story, I'll quote what you said here.
Start of post 90.
"All right. So this is the question I'm going to ask. The answer I receive will determine my actions.
What do you guys want me to do. From what it sounds like, you want my online projects to be shut down. That is totally doable, except if i do this, there will be no excuse to say "he did it because he doesn't know how to manage a game." It will be because of the answer I received, and I will lead back to this thread as evidence.
Alternatively, you can leave me alone, don't play my projects, don't engage with me. No one is forcing you to interact with me. Sure, I've done plenty of things that even I know are just questionable. I mean do you know how many times I make a post here / say something and then I leave and think, uh. Why did I have to say that. There could've been a better approach to that situation.
Also I noticed there are quite a lot of posts saying there is no management. If you know any staff, let me know, but I've found the best ones I could find. From my viewpoint they're doing what they need to do and they're keeping control of things like they should, unless I am not aware of some things.
So what should I do?"
End of post 90
What should you do? you should stop hosting dumb ass games like the laggy shit hole rotu, and hmm, should we tell everyone about the game you said you made in a day? Yeah, I was on team talk and tunmi said he was giving beta testers this game called golden crayon, and when I asked him, "when did you start coding it?" Tunmi said, "today", that just shows how little time and effort tunmi puts into his games. And if he's not making games in a day, he's bragging about his dumb ass beets, witch, for your information tunmi, your beets arn't really that good anyway, I've seen way better, and quit acting like your the king, because you know what? your not, your not higher then any of us, your not popular in any shape or form at all, just stop, and get a life. So really you should stop hosting all of your online games, get your dam head out of the dumpster ya fanboy, and shut your sorry  mouth because we don't give a fuck anymore. I'm sick of your shit, and I'm sure lots of other people are to. And I totally agree with post 85, stop bringing back old shitty games that no one needs.
End of rant.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DeathDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DeathDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DeathDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector