Re: Discussion about sounds, and legal

I have another question on sounds but this time it's for Technoshock. I recently downloaded a bell sound for the lift (elevator) off YouTube because I feel that a bell sound is much better than the default lift signal sound so I downloaded it in Mp3 format and changed the file extention in order for it to work in the game. What happnes now is that the sound will play as I approach the lift when playing a level but I can't get it to play from where the lift is located and it still plays when the door is open for me to get in and go up to the next level of the game so I tried converting it to ogg and it just didn't play all together. I'll upload the Mp3 file along with this post so if anybody can help me on this one they can download it and see what they can do. Thanks very much. The download link is below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/895 … 20Ring.mp3