Re: It's time to try something new

Hi.
Well my biggest thing about bloodstorm was while I could get reasonably high leveled it stopped becoming fun especially when you introduced the needing to sur vive with eating and drinking.
For myself I use games to escape from my life.
Life isn't bad, but even before covid it grinds on.
I want to have fun, and either blast away and chat without doing much.
Rotu previded me that in a better way than bloodstorm ever did.
I was able to chat, blast, shoot a few, but I could appear, and lerk chatting for a little, and go on from there.
I will miss that though this month and half of next will be the only months of this year I will get.
If this works out, and as long as there is no issue I will be on various roadtrips about the country for the next 2.5 months approx.
After that, I have an interesting group contract lined up, one which will net me close to 300 bucks when all done.
So I am figuring out that june this year will be when I next am able to play with anything even close.
As to opensourcing games, yeah, bgt I like bgt for what it is but as well as the virus thing, its really not being updated and using older technologies.
Python is the next thing to push for as a basic and even that can have its issues.
However nvda is a great reason python is a good idea.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jasmin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jasmin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector