What TVs do you guys use?

Hey all.

While not the biggest priority on the list right now, i do wonder what TVs you guys use.
In the case that i have people coming over and wanting to watch movies, i need a TV that works well. I don't need any fancy big screen sizes or the latest and greatest in UHD and 4K television, but I don't want a cheap ass TV as well.
I'm looking for a smart TV that has a Screen Reader, a few HDMI ports for playstation, xBox, apple TV and what not.
I will get a sound Bar for it eventually, so I don't really care about the built in speakers.

So, any recommendations from your side?

Greetings Moritz.