Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Yo. The Items that boosts your gun damage besides the two you mentioned are all the completion medal such as clear medal chaos, clear medal no future, etc etc etc. The damage boosts is diffrent from medal to medal, with the reguler clear medal being the weakest with no boost at all and legend of ain being the strongest. I havn't chek how many boost each medal gives, So I can't give you an answer for that one, in case your asking. Oh, and 1 more thing. They don't stack. What I meen by this is if you have for example clear medal hard, say it boosts your gun damage by 10%, and you also got a clear medal no future with a boost of let's say 40%, you will only get a boost from the stronger medal, in this case was no future, with 40% damage, instead of a 50% from both the hard and no future combine together. Sorry if this one confused you. I hope It help.