Re: Misty World: an upcoming MMORPG for PC

It sounds interesting, but I would like to know some details. In addition to the plot of different classes, will there be just quest chains, that is, until you have completed 1 quest, will you not take another? How big the world will be. And the main thing. In kings, I didn't really like that in many locations of the first world there are not very many mobs, you need to look for them for a long time, for me the exceptions were the dungeons of skeletons and probably centipedes. Will it not be so here. Well, I hope that there will not be very much dependent on donation, as in kings, although there is no place without donation, but you cannot overdo it in this matter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keshav via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector