hell and inferno soundpacks i

i can't find these on the web and i know they exist. mine broke for both games and i keep getting slapt when i try to fix them by the admin. it sucks, because I don't  think they understand, how can I possibley fix them unless i am playing. I give up on trying to fix them.
I hope someone finds one because I know it's there somewhere on the internet I just can't find it.