Re: Nvda Cursor?

Hi.
Okay, let me try to explain.
NVDA does have a kurser but it's not like JAWS's one.
There's one mode called object navigation. If you've ever used voiceover on a mac and interacted with tables and other elements then you'll get the hang of this straight away. If not, don't worry. It's not that hard.
First the keys: NVDA pluss numb pad,  4 and 6 will move you left and right in a window, where as 2 and 8 will move you in and out of an object.
Oh and nvda plus numbpad enter will click on that object.
So if I press my nvda key and 4. I here. Write message text. so what that is doing is moving me left through the objects in the window I am focused on.
4 and 6 move you through the window that you're focused on But what if you here table or list or something like that and want to take a look, what do you do?
Well you zoom into the object or enter it, what ever term you prefer to use, by pressing your nvda key and 2. on the numb pad. This will go into that object and then when you press NVDA pluss 4 and or 6, that will show you the controls in that object.

I'm sorry if I've confused you even more. The best thing to do would be to try it out. Don't worry you can't brake NVDA.

I hope this helps.