VidyaDrishti is looking for frontendd stylists

Hi Guys

I am the lead developer of a non-profit organization in India. We're called VidyaDrishti.
Basically, we help the students aged 8 to 16 improve their writing.
You can read more about our vision at:
vidyadrishti.herokuapp.com
Now, our site doesn't look good to the eyes. Thus, we're looking for frontend stylists.
What are the skill requirements?
1. HTML
2. CSS
3. A framework like Materialize or Bootstrap
4. _javascript_

To sign up, you can write to:
recruitvidyadris...@gmail.com
In your application, include your name, phone number, links to any projects you've worked on, and why you want to help.

For any questions, feel free to write here in this topic.

PS:
We're a non-profit organization. As such, all the work you do will not be paid for, and is completely voluntary.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector