Re: kodi guide

I stopped using the piracy addons because I refuse to pay extra just so I can have access to their content.

If I'm going to do that, then I may as well just pay for Netflix or disney plus, which is what I'm doing anyway.

I'm using addons to access Netflix and disney plus.

They're not official, but you do need to have accounts with those services.

There's even addons for a few of the Aussie streaming services.

Kodi doesn't have to be used for pirated content, which no doubt, is what a majority of people use it for, but I stopped using it for piracy, because I got tired of running into dead links.

I know there are services you can pay for to get reliable links, but like I said above, what's the point when you may as well just pay for a legit service.

You can actually change the speech settings in kodi by hitting F6.

F12 will toggle the screen reader on and off.

It's these little things the guide doesn't tell you that are usefull.

I know about them because the author of the addon mentioned them on the thread for the screen reader quite some time ago.

There's nothing wrong with the guide, they must have added an extra service because it is now down arrow 10 times on windows when it use to be 9.

I wrote a similar guide on the official kodi screen reader thread on their forums, probably some time last year, so it'll be a few pages back in that thread, and the person at the time was able to get up and running right away.

I really don't know why some people have issues getting things up and running, everything works fine at this end.

Anyway, I think I've rambled on enough.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : milos via Audiogames-reflector