Re: I'm buying slay the spire in a couple hours and can't wait.

Hi.

@SilverMoon, go to the slay the spire entry on audiogames.net and look there, you'll find links to text the spire and read the spire, once you click on text the spire for example; you'll see a page come up that has a subscribe heading, press your down arrow and press enter on subscribe, then go to the bottom of the page and arrow up uuntil you hear log in, log in and then you might have to load the text the spire page again, I'm not sure on that one, and it should say subscribed, if it doesn't, press enter on the subscribe link again and go to the bottom of the page and arrow up take a look there, I'm not sure what you'll see but there should be a link confirming you want to subscribe.

I deffinetly recommend read the spire along with text the spire.

Sorry for the crapppy instructions, they're written in a hurry, if there's anything you don't understand; let me know and I'll write a better set of instructions for you.