Re: Accessibility in video games

I will just step in here to say the following:
The last of us two, most certainly does not "Play it self". I have seen several people struggling with parts and enjoying the game overall. Imo it is one of the most balanced game when it comes to inclusiveness we've seen in a while.
People, I get that realism should always be kept in mind and one should not daydream but, sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask whether you're being "realistic?" or "pessimistic"? Especially when the information in question is completely invalid, and there are proofs and evidences for the same.
We are no where near perfection, but there are people out there who are making efforts and trying, and sooner or later we will have to acknowledge this fact and try to be a little more positive, have been seeing our community do quite the opposite  for a good while so thought I'd point this simple yet crucial factor out. With that, hope you all have a good day.
Peace

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zlorth via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector