Re: A Western Drama on Steam!!

I'd class steam as "usable", but not really accessible. Though  as it's possible to circumvent using the actual crappy client and create your own shortcuts, this isn't actually as much of an issue as you might think.

However, even though Valve are a bunch of brainless idiots who wouldn't know accessibility if it poked them in the eye, Steam is also the fastest growing of all gaming platforms.

Want to get sighted gamers and mainstream companies into audiogames? Steam is one of the best ways for doing that, since through Steam, audiogames will be far more visible to the generally sighted gaming public.

So, while I personally am not a huge fan  of Steam, much less the ignoramuses who design the client, and would generally prefer to get games on other platforms when possible (albeit I'll still get games on Steam rather than miss out on them entirely), I'm totally in favour of audiogames being brought out on Steam, just for the visibility factor if nothing else.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Marta_ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Marta_ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : windows via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector