Any tips for uploading a pack to freesound?

I've been slowly but surely piecing together some interface sounds. These I've made using synthesis or kontakt / komplete instruments or other VSTs. I've just been naming them interf1, interf2, etc. Obviously, that's not gonna fly.  I've seen the way other sound effects libraries do their thing, and I'm juss thinking to myself what the hell do I even say these are? I don't have a clue.

I am not good at the organizational side of things. I just make the shit, I have never really bothered with trying to tag sounds and the like. SO, like, how can I even know what I even have? I feel like I'm in over my head here.

It would be different if I were doing field recordings. I could do something like field_recording,Michaux_state_park,birds,morning_ambiance,forest or something. But these, fuck if I know what the hell to call them? They're just interface type synth sounds.