Re: simhostium

@25

GrannyCheeseWheel wrote:

Simter is the type of person to always be playing the victim. Anytime something happens that is directly caused by his behavior, he wants to go on the war path and say how this isn't fair and so on. He is not the one you want hosting your shit, trust me on that one. He's so immature and I don't care if he has threadripper or i9 machines with 64 gigs of RAM, I still wouldn't host with him, and neither should you.

Well, woops? I mean you even mentioned his PERSON. Get it? Since we stepped out off civilness here, i will write him a mail to he...@simter.tk. Also i just noticed that he tweeted something, he seams to be indead reading this since he mentioned our iron.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector