Re: Elten contains premium functions since today

I really didn't want to comment at first, since I don't use this service but I have nothing else to do so here I come.

Seriously, what kind of business model is that?

If you just take a look at the features and the prices you'd immediately see that it's all wrong.

I'm not going to go over things in detail and what I think about each package, but I feel like the Audiophile one is the most package that's really worth paying for. The others, not so much.

I'm talking about an actual feature that's been put behind a pay wall, regardless of the price.
Stuff like spelling functionality, pinning stuff, etc. Those are basic features really, why do I have to pay for them?

I get the fact that the packages are low in price, but I'm talking about something else in here. I honestly have never used the thing, but locking basic features behind a pay wall? No thanks.

To me, it sounds like they did that just because they wanted to get as much cash as they can from their users. That's actually not wrong if you want to get some money back from your work, but it will not go well if you don't think about it long enough before implementing it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector