Re: Audio Gaming in Linux and Mac - audiogame-managerhhh

tayo.bethel wrote:

When I tried to install Winetricks it said something about an error with a child process. And when I tried to run games there seemed to be no SAPI5 voices.

Winetricks handles the voice setup. SO, if you couldn't get that installed, that would explain the missing speech. If you can get that to install, I would recommend deleting the installation of CP you have now and reinstalling it. Maybe try an installation of winetricks again by itself.

brew install winetricks

I will see if I can get one of the people that help me with Mac support to drop by if that doesn't resolve the problem.