problem with instant translator

Hello. I spent not a deep search in this forum, but I did not find a solution for my problem, for this reason I decided to create this topic. Once, well yesterday I played Shadowrine. On the site it was written that the whole story and system messages were translated, soon I learned that it was almost lies. So, I realized that without a translator would not be very interesting. Now translator. I had a translator, but it did not work for half a year. This is the thing that NVDA + SHIFT + CONTROL + T. I did everything so that this thing worked, even reinstalled NVDA. It still did not work, so I deleted it. And now the instant translator. I decided to try it, well, it worked fine. I sat down to play ShadowRine. Only 5 minutes I enjoyed the game, but then it happened. Translation failed. Maybe someone knows how to fix it. It works again every hour, but after 5 minutes translation again Failed. I tried Qtranslate, but this is a very bad translator. maybe someone knows how to help me?