Re: A topic to talk about recent findings of retro stuff

I am using an incredibly old android phone as my testing device, as I don't want to turn the windows virtualisation features on only for the emulator, virtualbox/vmware won't work anymore with that thing enabled, I herd.
Anyway, it's an alview a5, it has as model name alview a5 easy or something like that. It runs around 2 gigs or even less of ram and... brace your selfs...android 5! Plus a very old version of tb, which I will try to upgrade if I still can rofl. The worst thing is that the only tts I can run on it without it heeting is rhvoice, eloquence, and espeak. Everything else, including the google tts, makes it heet so badly that it stops after some time and becomes unusable unless I reboot. I guess the fact my apps are running, even though barely, on such a suboptimal thingi speaks accurately enough about how big the .net overhead really is in practice. Of course pure java apps might be faster, but for what I'm making, it is enough.
Lest I forget, I have an iPhone 5s in my cupboard for some time now,  Managed to upgrade it to iOS 12 or 13 or so, don't remember exactly. What do you guys think I should do with it?
A petty I don't have a symbian phone, I'd love to experiment with talks and stuff, but I guess I can't have everything, right? Anyway, I don't think I could really do many things with it besides playing one or two games on it. Happy enough I have a tun of phones with ancient android to test things on and see them break, rofl!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector