Re: Zhengdu Screenreader offers a free 30-day demo!

Hi @Lupus,
thank you for your interest in Zhengdu Screenreader. First of all I would like to apologize for not replying, I did not have accesst o my computer recently.
It is currently not possible to add more languages to the translation service, yet that is a very easy thing to add so it probably gets addedin the future.
I have created a full English command reference, currently available at the following link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mptj6a … sp=sharing
There is a version mismatch, but version 1.6.2.0 released recently does not contain any new keyboard commands.