Re: What the fuck is happening with TeamTalk public servers these days?

Yeah, I have got similar experiences in the US public server. Red-queen and Saeed were moving us from our private channel to the home root or another private channel created by them, then they'd start swearing at us and Red-queen would do strange voices. Not sure if she thought it was funny, but that definitely did not happen once but twice or even thrice.
Note that I am not friends with neither of them, I've known red-queen but being her usual dramatic self she removed me without a reason, and then she'd talk to me again and then removes, until I couldn't care less about her drama. So I wouldn't accept such silly jokes from people whom I do not know even if it was, but clearly it was not.
I have no clue who is responsible for these servers though, that's definitely a power abuse.
However that was indeed 2 years ago or so, I usually do not hang there unless I wanted to speak to some specific friends, and now a days I've got far better alternatives such as zoom, the new Skype meeting feature that doesn't require you to sign in etc etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector