Re: manamon 2 guide.

There isn't any. If you like, you can search for some of the parts on YouTube. I saw for Chris, &saw half of Liam.
ooooooh BTW, what the hell. I never got any dream like that, but I was checking the Forum New Releases Room, and I see that a wild Manamon3 Has Appeared! I downloaded it, and started playing it. And there was somebody saying that you can teach your mons various moves. lol was a cool dream.