Re: Hell Hunter - Anti-Nomen demo release

Hi @connor142 I tried to improve the original battle style rather than changing it into something else and added some extra features in order to increase the focus on battles. Even in case you won't going to buy the complete version, I'd be glad if you could give a shot to the free demo...

Hello @Nuno ! I already heard about those screenreaders etc, I guess I'll try to inform more about those things to see if it's possible to do something about that. I don't mind in doing that to battle and menu, about the story I think the voice of the dubber would be a plus for the sake of narration, besides I'd be afraid that some effects which triggers during the dialogues could end up to mismatch if the voice changes... then again I'll think more about that.

Hi there @Omer, actually yes, there's an engine used to make that kind of games: since newbie devs like me lack of experience, they need to stick out with a thing like that in order to make some experience, then they eventually do something new from scratch... who knows, maybe my next IP will be made from zero and could be more original... in any case I changed a lot of the original code of that engine to improve the structure and polishing the experience of the player, also I added a lot of unique features to fit the mood of this horror game.

Hi @Douglas1 ! I don't know about this Dracula point and click adventure but yeah, you'll definitely going to meet Dracula in this game.

Hello @Vulcan !  Thanks a lot for deciding to give a shot to my game, despite not being your cup of tea, I hope you'll manage to enjoy it the same!

Welcome @Juliantheaudiogamer ! I guess this is the case in which "don't judge a book by its cover" applies, any new developer of games always has the chance to offer something new at the community so, as far as the game it's free, why not try? Anyway the choice is always up to you, of course.

Hi @tayo.bethel ! As said before I'll try to inform about those tools, at least. Thanks a lot for playing the demo! Also thanks for your feed!

Hello @sightlessHorseman ! Unfortunately newbies of those games, like me, still have to gather some experience in making audiogames, and I guess that it will take some time... it's a matter of trust i think. I thought a lot about how to improve the original structure, so I hope you could try at least the free demo of this game, which is my first one, and give some feed about it. Thanks for sharing your opinion, in any case!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tenkarider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector