Re: Muds

I imagine my Alter Aeon advancement will slow down somewhat from here. At least 3 of the 6 classes need over a million XP to level now. Turn Undead is such a wonderful skill though!

I'm afraid my exam has put me off of the Iron Realms games so I'll probably not be going back to them, at least not in the foreseeable future.

Has anyone ever played a MUD based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft called CthulhuMUD?