I need help downloading something

so, there is this plugin called iota mini. I use to be able to download it no problem. but, now, I can't download it. I click on download, nothing happens.
the link is
https://www.angelicvibes.com/iota-mini/
can someone help me resolve the issue or give me a direct download from some kind of online storage?
thanks all.