Re: Building a desktop PC

Funny enough, I was gonna make a topic about this exact same thing. I want to have full control over my computer and not be limited by what the manufacturer decides I should have, because a lot of modern computers seem to have this limitation now. My goal is to build a computer that's fast, quiet, and can handle pretty much anything I might wish to throw at it with no difficulty. For this reason, I want to water-cool my machine, because I heard water-cooling is pretty good at taking away heat from the components while staying quiet at the same time. I also heard the AMD Rizen is the best consumer processer on the market right now, so I wanted to invest in that. Apart from that, I'm not sure what else I want. If anyone can give me tips or resources where I can find the parts I need to put this beast together, that'd be much appreciated. I do know this is gonna take a while to save up for, which is why I wanted to get the best parts anyway since I already have a computer that does alright and I can wait however long it takes to save money for this.