Re: Why can't we talk about certain things on the forum?

I to, am tired of your shit Brad.  We both know you can't quit this forum, so at least do us the favor of not causing problems please.  You are a large part of the very drama you dislike at this point.
Stay or leave, but don't wine about it or throw fits every week about something you dislike here.  You'll never have the control to change the site in the ways you want, and you know where the door out of here is but refuse to take it.  What the hell else do you expect to get out of this situation?  Things aren't going to change over night in exactly the way you wish just because you keep pointing out issues we already know of, and people aren't going to treat you nicely simply because you act like you've done nothing wrong and we're all the ones at fault.
You're just projecting at this point with posts like that last one, and it's frankly becoming pathetic.