Re: Fury Driver - Moonwalks: the full version is finally here!

@Valkyrie, Part of the problem is admitedly that this is simply that I'm less of an overall fan of noire crime stories, so feel free to take my comments with a pinch of salt.

That being said, one of the simplest problems to fix, is just that a lot of the time your told what happened, rather than needing to interact with other characters or the environment, even just to get their take on things.
In Blindquest, you can talk to the princess at various points in the game, and get a sense of her personality, with her having different dialogues for each location, where as characters like Nathan's father remained static, and Hill you couldn't actually interact with at all.

If you'd been able to talk to alanon at different points, perhaps with him giving you race tips on upcoming races, and explaining his situation, then he would've been more of a character in the game over all, ditto with other familliar faces such as the trusted drug dealer who actually has a lot to do, but whom we find out nothing about during the game at all, either physical appearence, or personality.

I'd have also liked to see some of the story reflect a little more in the games' racing and combat sequences, EG when Alanon crashes, have the player start the race, race for a while then hear a sudden explosion and get an explanation of what happened, or when you end up in shootouts, have different thugs behave differently. Actually, this was one respect where I found the five a miner disappointment, since even though we were told that one driver used traps while another shot with his gun, this wasn't actually reflected in the racing mechanics.

One major plus in the game I did like, was the very open map and the fact you could go most anywhere, however it would've been awesome if the map changed a bit throughout the game, EG different people around at different times with different dialogues, perhaps even different times, with day and night occurring.

Either way, good luck on the Ios port and on the next chapter.