Re: RedditForBlind a windows app to use Reddit blazingly fast (v0.97)

New version available (0.97):
- Customize how the screen-reader reads posts and comments with the template engine!
- Quickly access 5 different read-outs for posts and 5 for comments, choose which one is read by default!
- Change the sorting of posts, comments and search results!
- Vew your subscriptions, recent activity, subscribe / unsubscribe to subreddits!
- Multitask by opening new tabs, moving between them, closing them, just like in a browser!

If you already have the app, launching it should prompt you to install the update, you can read the changelog, just press install and the app will update and launch.

If not, download it from https://www.redditforblind.org!

Next, I want to add support to private message, friends, viewing your account info. I wish I could easily add the front page equivalent, but looks like it's not in the Reddit API, so I will have to make a custom implementation of that feature, meaning it will probably not be the same, but it should be the same energy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector