Re: Of vaults and audio.

They need a protocol to follow, and within the bounds of that protocol, they should not have to consult anyone else on the team. See this action, punish accordingly. Community failure shouldn't be included in that list, and should always require a majority ruling

They should agree on a reasonable timeframe for response. If a vote is to take place, and there are staff who do not respond in time, they are counted in absentia and removed from the tally. Let's say that we have 6 hypothetical staff members and two do not respond. That means that to determine the majority, we now use 4 as the denominator.

Also, failing to respond to a set number of these rulings should be grounds for probation. Probation time can be set, and within that time, failing your duties could be grounds for dismissal.

The things about Discord, I call bullshit on that. It's fine, I use it every day. I know that Jack is a proponent of it, and he'd probably help anyone on the staff team who reached out to him regarding setting it up or using it. I see that as a cop out.

I honestly don't see a reason why it should take more than a day to get a response out of someone, especially if you @ them or @Everyone. Checking the staff Discord should be part of the job, just like checking the restricted topic and sifting through reports.

If any of the staff do have specific, actionable items, I would be happy to pass it along to the accessibility team as I am a member of the accessibility server. But, To reiterate, these must be actionable items, not vague complaints.

To sum up what I've been saying, I think more can be done, and I don't particularly like Discord isn't working as a viable excuse. I'm not putting hate or any other emotion into this, I'm just saying what I think could be done. Mods that aren't pulling their weight really ought to  be cut from the team.