Re: How you are spending your time?

It seems like everyone is very busy all the time.  Once a year or so, I like to look more closely at how I'm spending all my time each week.   Maybe I'm spending too much time reading internet news, answering forum posts, watching TV, or playing sports.  None of that is necessarily wrong, but once you see where all the time goes you may decide some things aren't as important as they seem and other things like family, non internet hobbies - I love sketching with watercolor pencils (btw I need new ones).