Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

hello there, my name is james, I have just started playing audiogames not to long ago, and, there alot of fun, when I first tried one, I wasn't sure how I would like it, little did I know, I really enjoyed it. I have made one if game, that took 4 days to create and, still working on it actually. I would like to be able to post on the forums because, I had a question the other day and, was not able to ask it, I was just told about the introduce yourself post.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : zkln via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Shine Graymon96 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audiogamer123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : evgeny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jlvp1998 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Michael Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Darkness King via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : tylergreen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : blindelectron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Silver Bullet via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jean stiletto via Audiogames-reflector