Re: How many others are into these types of games?

Love the idea of the country management and biome strategy, though I'm not sure about the pvp aspects, since whenever I've see these sorts of games in the past, it usually ends up with one powerful player or alliance of players who minimax to hell, slaughtering anyone who gets in their way.

Really, I remember one space empire building game I played, where I finished the newbie grace period, then had 7 attacks by ultra powerful players in 24 hours which reduced me to lower than starting costs, at that point I quit the game.

Don't get me wrong, I like a bit of build and slaughter, but I'd rather fight against npcs than other human players thanks.

Still, if the balance is done properly, it could still be a lot of fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : apostolosm7 via Audiogames-reflector