Re: IOS Game: Perceptron

Just trying this myself, I've completed some of the goals and have just unlocked computing and money.
I admit, I wasn't sure about this game, since the concept sounded a bit dry, though by the same token, universal paperclips  ended up being much more fun than I expected.

I'm liking so far, especially the different management and resource options and progressive unlocks to work towards, the story sequences, though not exactly gripping provide milestones too.

the only thing I do wish, is that there was a way to change the number formattting.
For a start, when you  get to over 100000 of anything, with the decimal points, Voiceover always reads them as one zero zero zero zero zero, with breaks in between.

Then, just to make it worse, when you get to an even larger amount, the numbers go into scientific notation with so many E so on.

I know the mathematical point to this, but when playing an incremental game, I'd much rather have the clarity and indeed the logic of real big numbers, since it means much more to have so many million or billion than just so many 1 e 2 e 4 etc.

usually in incremental games like trimps and rebuild the universe there is an option to change the numeric display at least to decide whether you want real numbers or the scientific ones, but I think perceptron is the first game I've ever seen that forces you to have the scientific numbers by default, unless I am missing something on the settings screen.