Re: Migrated Godot accessibility to GitHub

So, I'm starting to hear more and more about Godot, and I decided to give it a try.
So, a few questions:
1) What's with Godot accessibility right now? What can we and what we cannot?
2) Godot is an open source project. Can we count on Godot accessibility officially?
3) So what do I need to do to get started? Step by step if I'm using Windows. At least for a start.
Thanks in advance!