Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

Woww, if you are this good at convincing game devs to make their games more accessible, could you try to convince the devs of a football (soccer) manager of this too please?

(one with truely detailed running match commentary, for I got disappointed of the one in Hat Trick, commenting only goals and goal chances)

Edit:
I assume the best possible solution for us would be, if we could convince the devs of Football Manager to bring back their old, full textual match commentary, (the one they used before they implemented their graphic engine for match display), then offer it to be selected as an alternative to those without sight to view matches, and make their game itself accessible to us in general.

I also keep hoping and searching for an accessible horse racing manager, but without any luck so far.