Re: How do you write in PDFs?

You can edit PDFs in Word, just open it in word 2016. note that it will become a normal word document, and  it will ask you to save it as word first, when pressing control s. If you really want it as a PDF then export it back to PDF after you're done. Now I remember a valid point though, will word comments appear after you export it to PDF? I am not so sure of that but you'll have to ask a sighted to make sure,. I tried a quick google search and indeed some people had problems with that but not all.
But if all what you want to do is add the side comments, adding sticky notes as I described in my above comment should be fine, that puts it at the margins I believe.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector