please send me/post some mad lib stories for my discord bot

I am making a discord bot that does mad libs. Yes I know there are already bots that do this, but I made my own, and it stands out a little. However, I need stories for it. Either for testing, or to put in as default stories so that the servers it joins have something to start with. You can make your own, or send me/post an existing one.
As for syntax, anytime you want a blank, just write <type>. The type can be anything in the world, my bot won't care. For types with specific detail, for example verb ending in ing, put the specific detail in parentheses please like this <verb (ending in ing)>. If you don't it's fine, but I prefer that.
When the bot is finished which will be very soon, I will post an invite link to it, as well as additional info about it.