is flask or jango the way to go?

hey all, so, I think I know flask to some good level, and just started to learn jango since flask isn't really the best for web text games as far as I know. since it mostly works on http post/get request, get a request, call the function I set it to
which is sad for me since flask is much easyer smile
so, does it worth to learn jango not just for web games, but all other tasks
thank you