Re: vertual dj: vis it acsessable?

I use Audacity but for 5 or so minutes when I stop playing anything or doing something, when I try to play it again, it seems that despite that it's really playing, but I cannot hear anything, despite the soundcard is configured correctly, but I think that's for a new topic, but I will left it here in case.
To @Morse, can you send a pm with the name of the app that you, personally, hate? I'm starting to be a little curious...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techboy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techboy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector